HIV skin rash?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, so I had these small bumps appear this morning. And I am worried about getting HIV. so my last test was in january and it was negative. ever since i wasnt exposed until 4 weeks ago, i had vaginal sex with condom. no kissing or anything. I dont have other symptoms other than occasional feeling warm like my body is releasing heat but no fever, occasional diarrhoea and feeling tired but could be due to work. Can someone help me out? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi SB, Those look very much like bits of some kind do they itch? if you have some insect bite cream try that and see what happen.

• Posted

Thank you for answering. no they dont itch. just bumps like that. but i dont have any other symptoms of hiv. any clue if its hiv related?
    • Posted

Hi I don't think so there in the wrong place for that.

• Posted

thank you for your time, really appreciate it. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.