HIV symptoms and anxiety, and advice as I’m driving myself crazy.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

First i just want to start by saying i have health anxiety at the best of times so this is literally driving me insane. im 41 female and was dating a guy for 6 months who i met online. He had just split up with his partner who he had recently had a baby to and the relationship was stressful for us both.

2 months ago we had vaginal sex once protected once not. then a month ago we had unprotected anal sex (stupid i know) and we split up. He feels because his ex had a baby a few months ago that would habe picked up anything. he initally has refused to do a test but yeaterday reluctantly agreed.

last couple of weeks i have had the following symptoms:

severe headache (i do get chronic migraines)

dizziness

dry mouth

aching knees

cold sore

slight rash on back of one hand

sometimes get like a trembling cold flash/chills feeling.

i have tested negative for chlamydia and ghomorrea, but i havent done hiv as its too soon i believe and partly really scared.

can anyone take the time to chat with me or share info/advice. my anxiety is theough tje roof.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.