Hiv Symptoms Anxiety :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Everyone! I am new here..

This past few weeks I've been stressed/worrying about my condition. This all started when my i've missed my period.

Firstly on Fordyce spots

Is anyone here knew about Fordyce Spots? I think I have them. I've noticed some on my upper lip and also on my Labia, they doesn't itchy,burn nor pain. It's just like i can't comfortable with them.

Second (Missed Period)

I have a normal period never been missed but last August up to now no sign of period. I don't know what is happening to me. I know I am not pregnant cause I've been single for almost 1 year.

Then third (HIV symptoms)

I don't know if above metioned are HIV symptoms.

Lately I've noticed some rashes on my skin some are itchy but it will gone a few minutes, fatigue and diarhea and muscle pains too sad but i haven't feel sick or have flu or sore throat yet.. hopefully not.

I don't know what to do. I can't concentrate in anything here, on work,i have sleepness night too sad I am so worried.. A lots of "what ifs" running on my mind.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Fordyce spots are completely normal. Everyone has them.

If you've been single for a year how can you possibly have HIV?

Missed period - go and see your doctor. There are many reasons for missed periods. Are you approaching the menopause? Anxiety also causes missed periods.

Go and have a chat with your doctor to get reassurance, Catherine.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

Hi Tess,

As i have read yeah Fordyce spots are harmless .. but I can't help but to think that still a cause by any disease.. Yeah been single for 1 year and half almost but been I admit that I am sexually active before.

So that's my problem now... I am only approaching  27. so definitely it's not menopause.

I've just really think what was the cause why I missed a period now to think that i am normal and never been missed period.

10 days when my period is delayed I've been stressing it out and thinking about that then started to searched on the internet "causes of missed period" and found out that HIV is one of the symptoms sad

But tomorrow I already scheduled my appointment in OB Gyne.

I am little bit scared and nervous it'll be my first time to visit an OB.

Regards,

Cathy

• Posted

Everyone in the world has Fordyce spots, so if they were a symptoms of illness the whole world would be ill!

Hope things go well with the OB tomorrow. Please let us know.

Love Tess xxx

• Posted

Will keep you posted Tess..

I'm just thinking too if Fordyce spots would be a reason too to missed a period.

• Posted

No, they wouldn't.

Because if they did, all the women in the world would be missing periods all the time - and they don't.

What's worrying so much about Fordyce Spots?

EVERYBODY has them. They are completely NORMAL, dearest.

Love Tess xxxx

• Posted

Catherine, menstrual irregularities only happen after you've had AIDS for many years - and even then, it's lighter periods, not missing them altogether!

You've persuaded yourself that you are HIV positive. I am quite sure that you're not.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

Tess,

I just read that missed period is one of symptoms of that, thats why can't help to thnk that I have hiv already... I'm just being paranoid and due to my anxiety too to come up all on my mind.

Thanks Tess for continuing replying here...

Sometimes not having someone to talk with driving me crazy.

I'll just ask my ob gyn tomorrow so everything will be clear to me.

Regards,

Cathy

• Posted

I just worrying so much about them cause I think they are spreading out on my lips sad and it's so uncomfortable.

And seeing some on my labia lips too you will think they are STDs....

• Posted

Cathy, the menstrual disturbances only occur at end-stage AIDS.

You have not got end-stage AIDS.

And the Fordyce Spots are normal. Everyone has them.

I am beginning to feel like a parrot here.

• Posted

Well, I've checked on every website about HIV and missing a period is NOT one of the symptoms.

• Posted

Go to your gyn and get a full exam. There are all different reason for missed periods. Dont ignore that. You can have pcos. Poly cyctic ovarian syndrome. They can regulate your cycles. You need an exam. This isnt a guess what you have kind of thing. You need the gyn to examine you and take blood work. 
    • Posted

Hello Lisa,

I'll visit an OB gyne tomorrow, and hoping that everythings okay...

I have cousin who had undergone to surgery last week for ovarian cyst. Is it hereditary too?  I am scared.

Cathy <3

• Posted

Ovarian cysts are not hereditary so you need not worry about that.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

Dont be scared my eldest daughter was diagnosed almost two years ago we are watching it. Good luck at the ob/gyn and dont worry its so much better to know so you take proper care of yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.