HIV symptoms negative after 52 days. Conclusive?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had a oral encounter both ways with a massage girl. RNA test at 8 days and 12 days negative. duo p24 test 18,30,41, and 52 days negative in all. Pain in lymph nodes throat left arm pit left and behind knees and sometimes groin for 3 weeks. white coated tounge. night sweats and a rash 2 weeks ago for a couple of days. 3 different doctors have told me i do NOT have HIV. It would have shown in the tests. Can stress really cause these symptoms??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The HIV window period can last three months, maybe youre undetectable?

I personally dont think stress can cause such symptoms. I would advise going back after a month or so..

• Posted

was told by doctors and what ive read that a change to a positive from 6 weeks negative was only theoretical and does not a actually happen with modern sensitive tests. even 28 days. 6 weeks is conclusive apparently. 52 day was almost 8 weeks. so stressed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.