hiv test

Posted , 2 users are following.

i done a home kit hiv and syphilis test but the result came back as there was a technical problem and i have to go the clinic to be re tested can someone please tell me what this means i am really really worrying??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with your results.  It would have to do with the way they handled your blood.  Examples would be if they didn't mix your blood good enough with the solution, or not testing your blood in the short time frame they have, or even from not refrigerating it in time.  Blood has to be handle with very strict restrictions in order to be tested with accurate results and it's actually pretty common for the handlers to make mistakes.  That's why they need to retest... 

• Posted

Thank you so much for replying I haven't stopped crying my mom said not to worry about it, but my mind was just doing over drive 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.