HIV test result!

Posted , 5 users are following.

i've had an unprotected anal (top) sex with sw also transgender approximately 14 weeks ago. after 5th weeks i started to lose appetite and had a morning bowel problem since then i panicked and started to create even more symptoms like flakie palm, gets( pruney when soaked in water) night sweat sometimes, blister on my inner mouth and tongue which lasted for three days, back pain, stress all day and swollen nods on my right side of neck( not visibly and not painful) didn't enlarged either, tho my neck was little stiff and cold for few days and stuffy nose since then( i smoke a lot too).

After 94 days from exposure i went to clinic and did a test which came back negative. talked to many friends and people, they all said im fine but when i read something in google it says different different answers like some people develop antibodies after this weeks or like can take longer than a three months. which makes me confused and worry.

i do not have any problems right now except the feel of swollen nods and white tongue and dry palm if i don't use lotion. can someone tell me if im really okay or should i wait for six moths for re-test?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

imagethis is my report and the person i had sex with claims that shes clean and did test twice using home test(Icare) and it was normal too.

• Posted

you are having these symptoms because you are stressing yourself out about it.

your test would be positive if you had hiv.

the tests are super accurate.

negative means negative.

• Posted

thanks for reply, ajy. I'm probably stressing myself out but the google is such a weired place to visit for sure. this tests is this much accurate that test is that much accurate, making me hella confuse! I hope its all due to stress!!

• Posted

I did 8 hiv tests in two years after risky exposure, still I have aids symptoms.I am still worried about hiv .On internet all my symptoms are related to hiv but doctors look the reports .

• Posted

ravi, im not gonna say you're good to go or something like that but testing after two years and 8 times, you definitely do not have HIV may be something else is troubling you! just calm yourself after that much of a test!!

• Posted

I think that sometimes we look a little bit more obsessively ourselves and notice things that might be coincidental, and we project stressfully our worries in our bodies. Trust your test results and try to understand your body. Good luck 😃

• Posted

i don't know really. To be honest, I'm not really stressed right now well, I was but not anymore thats what scares me the more.Anyway, I've got another test on next week which is like full body checkup including all the diseases and then hopefully I will breath again without stressing myself out! And thank you!!

• Posted

hi there,

im haviing same problems ,tested negative at 4 months , what is your status now? have you figured out the reason behind all yr symptom? have you been feeling any better? thank you

• Posted

hi im haviing same problems ,tested negative at 4 months , what is your status now? have you figured out the reason behind all yr symptom? have you been feeling any better? thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.