Hives?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey everyone,

does this look like hives to you guys?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

something similar to hives..cant relate exactly ..is it occuring only on hands ??

• Posted

its on the back of my elbow, now two larger bumps are appearing on my face.

• Posted

dear then i think its related to hives ..i have struggle one year from this ..but now my health is stable..i m taking homeopathy medicines as well as allopathy ...

• Posted

check a dermatology and think what you have recently eaten its

most probably the dermatologist will prescribe an antihistamine to stop the rash from coming again but you should know what was triggered it

good luck and keep me posted pls

• Posted

all hives look different at different times at least mine do.. I would go to a dr to be sure..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.