Hmm

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm on 40mg of propranolol twice a day but it's making my blood pressure low! I rang doctors today they said just take one but without it my heart races even more!!!😔. Hate having palpations so scary

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Michaela

How do you know the propronol is causing low blood pressure?

• Posted

Well it was like 80/55 they said it could be them Causing it as my blood pressure is fine it's just my palpations x
    • Posted

I get palpitations and I'm on same dose as you, do you feel better now than you did other day as the sertraline kicked in yet x
    • Posted

Yeah I do feel abit better! I haven't got no appetite though atall! First few days I was shaking but I think it was maybe withdrawals from mirtizapine x
    • Posted

You seem it glad your feeling better 😊 I had no appetite but it will come back, x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.