hoe this helps

Posted , 9 users are following.

i have had this condition for a number of years and it was ruining my life as some nights i was going to bed at 8* oclock just to get some relief i have lost count of all the lotions and potions i have had over the years either on prescription or over the counter none of them helped a few year ago i started to use BIO-OIL for my skin and it was a week or two before i noticed i hadnt used any of the potions in my eye and still dont but if i wash my face later on in the day i have to reaply the oil paying particular attention to my eyelashes by rubbing it well in my life is not ruled by bletheritis anymore oh and by the way for my age i do not have one wrinkle (ha-ha) i urge some of you to try this maybe you can buy the cheaper oil out of savers ect ect but i like the bio oil if anybody tries this could they let me know if it helps them i find it truly great regards

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

My. Name. Is. Mark I. Have rare blephartis. In four lids. Because. Symptoms play on my. Face. Struggle with depression. Kik. Bristolbs4.

• Posted

I will check into this, not sure I can use oil as I also have facial Rosacea. Perhaps it will work for others. I love getting new ideas/suggestions. Thanks!

• Posted

Baby s

No tears baby shampoo, one drop of tea tree oil. Wash with eyes closed twice a day. Works great!

• Posted

Dena,

You don't dilute baby shampoo? For me it's irritating. I  am having hard time to control bleph.

• Posted

Where do you apply bio-oil...near your eyes. It says this shouldn't go near eyes? I have myebomian gland dysfunction/posterior blepharitis

Thanks

• Posted

just saw your post i have been using the bio oil now for 3or 4 years i was desperate at the time and was willing to try anything i am glad i did now because i get great relief my eyes get checked every year and their is no change in my prescription in all that time we all at some point do things we shouldnt if we think its going to help bio oil are just covering themselves i will be using the oil everyday as i couldnt go back to that horrible feeling in my eyes again regards
    • Posted

forgot to say justine you rub the oil into your eyelashes and not as eyedrops regards
  • Posted

I just don't believe anything treats bleph. Lost hope.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.