Holding pee after cystoscopy

Posted , 4 users are following.

After having a cystoscopy done I feel like im peeing even more and have wet myself a few times in the last two weeks when driving home after work. I someti.es will wear a diaper but so.etimes get cought off guard. Has this happened to anyone else?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Falcon,

When was your test done. Some urgency is not uncommon for a little while after the procedure but if it keeps continuing definitely report it to your urologist. He might want to run a urinalysis for a UTI.

Jim

• Posted

Yes some urgency is normal.  I know when I have mine I make it home and go. But it happen they are putting something insite that not suppose to be there.  But that should only be for that day maybe not 2 week.  Like jim said take with your doctor  Ken
  • Posted

hi falcon i had the same probs but i found i had a urine infection so got antibiotics

you will want to go more and urgently like i did

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.