Hole by frenulum with White 'stuff'?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Greetings,

I am uncircumcised and recently have noticed a hole near the frenulum(? - I believe that’s where this is located. Sorry if I am labeling the area incorrectly). 

As the picture will show, it seem’s to have some depth to it, I have been cleaning it in the shower. But I’m getting worried and hopefully I am just being a hypochondriac but if any sound advice and knowledge can be given I’d greatly appreciate it.

I also had went to the doctor when I first noticed it, but I got the feeling the doctor was just brushing me off as he felt it wasn’t a STD but he didn’t give me any indepth knowledge of what it is or what causes it.

- It does not itch

- Outside of the white substance it has within it’s cavity before cleaning, it does not produce a discharge

- I have noticed a strong displeasing odor (almost/best akin to a fishy smell) around the head of my penis when I pull the foreskin back before cleaning. And throughout the day when I utilize the bathroom I notice the smell faintly still there

*Picture 1 is exaggeration of the skin to show the hole more clearly (with arrow showing direction of where the hole deepens)

*Picture 2 is how the hole normally appears if I just pull the foreskin back 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Doesn't look like any STI.  How long is it since you noticed it, and how long do you think it might have been there?

I'd consider seeing another doctor if I were you.  If you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us if you find out more, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

I've noticed it earlier in life but it never was this 'pronounced'(for lack of a better work) and being as though I am uncircumcised I'd assume it's been there forever(?) but not sure.

and as soon as I get a solid answer I'll be sure to update the thread.

• Posted

If you still there please reply my message because I have those thing too.I need to know what is that. Btw,I think it was a smegma

• Posted

Any updates on this?

I noticed I had this a few days ago and I've been super anxious that it could be anything

I've had a little bit of a discomfort with mine, but I'm not sure if that's from constantly looking and cleaning it

Hope we all get the info we need.

• Edited

hi mate i have the same issue and but i have 2 on my foreskin they do not hurt they just look horrible did u find out what this was amd how i can get rid of it

• Edited

same mate they like little circles but dunno what they are i have 3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.