Hole in my foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Two weeks ago I noticed a lump on my Foreskin. It was soft so I squeezed it and it popped and pus came out of two holes.  Now it looks like something pierced it or more like something burrowed through it. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

error uploading image .... what am i doing wrong
    • Posted

There are 4 icons at top right of the reply box across from your name. The scenery icon furthest to the right is the one you need, but the icons don't always appear on phones or tablets. If you don't see them, try selecting Desktop Mode from your browser menu dropdown list. If you still don't see them, you'll have to transfer the photos to a computer. In the computer browser, log in to Patient.info and hit reply in this thread. The icons should now be visible. Click on the scenery icon (4th one on the right) and you can then upload photos from your files.

• Posted

im doing all that then it says error uploading video
    • Posted

Check the file suffix. Video isn't normal on this site. Try uploading a jpeg file.

• Posted

Try again and make sure you are chhosing the correct file. I think to get a message about a video you must have selected a video file from your device instead of a jpeg picture / photo file.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.