Holiday Migraines

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've just returned from a 17 night cruise and during that time I only had 2 migraines and they were sun induced. Since coming back I've had one nearly every day. Any ideas, or should I do more cruises? :-)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kath,

A major contributor of migraines is stress and since you was on holiday relaxing and forgetting about normal life, this would have been the main reason why you only had 2 migraines.

Yes have more cruises :-)

• Posted

Hi Kath, I agree more cruises, I suffer daily chronic migraines, I went away for the weekend and day 2 my migraine pain less intense ...
  • Posted

Definitely do more cruises...but maybe it was the air and food... and relaxation....that kept the migraines away....feel better
  • Posted

Hi Kath, 

Yes definitely do more cruises!!! smile  I am exactly the same, I have even tried changing my pillows (how stupid is that!) I can give you no answer but experience the same with almost every holiday and short break. My children are all grown up I have no money/work problems so what is the problem?! I like to think that I am a stress-free person but am I?!!  sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.