Holiday Shoes for Me !!!! Primark House Slippers

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ten weeks post op and still cant get my foot into any shoe or trainer, cant have anything even touching my toes, i was getting worried about foot wear as i am going on holiday in three weeks... i know they are not glam... but i really dont care.. i found these slip on so so soft house slippers from Primark.. but still the fabric touching my toes hurt... so idea... cut the toe out.. omg they are so soft and comfortable... and there is not pressure any where, i know i am not ready for any shoe yet because my toes are so stiff and swollen but these are perfect... for my £2.00 i have finally found something that will get me to the airport, holiday and home... yes i have bought quite a few because i dont like dirty shoes and these will get dirty quickly... yes i know not the look to dress up with but i really dont care what they look like, they are my shoes for the two weeks i am there... thank you Primark x

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh bless Gilly. Hooray for Primark! So glad you've found something comfy for your poorly feet. Later when you start wearing trainers/shoes and it's not hot of course heheee...I can recommend good old Primark's  range of socks with the special double thick soles ....very soft inside and sort of lighly padded....  super comfy for that awful walking on a ball feeling....they're  a saver. Just a thought ...I used a homeopathic remedy for my initial brusing and swelling which  I'm sure helped ... told my bandage nurse.. she confirmed it's really good.... might be worth a go...Really hope your swelling reduces soon and you can finally look forward to your holiday...and new feet of course too.!! Have a  fab holiday!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.