Home diagnostic kits?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm interested in home diagnosis. For several reasons.

1. Just to find out what's currently possible, in terms of medical diagnosis at home.
  2. To compare various kits from vendors to check how well such kits work.
  3. During this pandemic my national health provider: NHS, England, let me down very badly. They switched themselves off for about 1 year. Consequently the tests I wanted done on myself never got done.

So if there are any books on the topic, or websites dedicated to it, I'd love to know.

What kind of kits? All kinds. Procedures we do entirely ourselves at home, and kits we use to post results back to a diagnostic centre where they test whatever sample we send in.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.