Home Remedy Worked - THANK YOU AMAZING WOMEN

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear everyone who has posted here, including people who did it way back in 2014. I read it all. And, after days of excruciating my cyst ruptured. I will share it all here, in case I can be helpful for others. Oh, thank you so so so much to everyone who posted on this. I read EVERYTHING.

This is my third BC. The first was deep inside, almost towards the crease between my vagina and leg. Golf ball sized. I took epsom salt baths and did hot compresses with witch hazel and it eventually went away. The second was smaller and went away on its own.

This one was gruesome. It started last week. I performed oral sex while sick with a cold and then had intercourse. And apparently you can infect yourself that way. It was painful almost from the start. Expanded within a day along my labia, and kept growing. It was enormous, I could barely stand. It was red and angry and burned as it stretched my skin.

I did epsom salt baths (not as many as people recommend because they make me a bit nauseous. Then aloe vera compress. Then hot water bottle compress. I did that for two days, with only marginal comfort. It was still growing.

By day three I got serious. I read everything in this forum and others. I got witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil. I don't know what worked in the end. I made repeating compresses with these. And it got bigger and angrier and more painful. Tonight I was in tears from the pain. It began to spot a little, and feel tight. But it didn't want to burst.

I gave up and decided I had to go get help. I was looking up clinics when I felt a bit of warm. The cyst was bleeding. I pressed a little and it started to drain. The rupture line is quite big. Other's have called it a hole. Mine is a slit and, fuuuuck, it was like a murder scene. Pus and blood. And it is still draining as I write.

I will take a bath in a few hours (shared house - can't do it now). And will keep doing that to keep it clear over the next days.

Word of warning: the apple cider vinegar hurt even watered down. Very, very tough on the tender skin of your vagina.

Again, just a massive thank you to everyone who shared their stories. You really saved me. Sharing stories between women is powerful and wonderful. Thank you. x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm so happy to hear you feel better! Those things are just hell on earth for awhile. I'm terrified of getting another one. Thank you for warning me not to do that when i have a cold-i had no idea! I had sex without first getting 'ready' in any way-that was how it happened to me. Didn't get excited in any way, just ugh let's just have sex while exhausted really quick before passing out forthe night. Big mistake! Thought I'd give you a warning right back haha... Anything to avoid ever going through that again! Keep it clean as humanly possible!! And enjoy feeling better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.