Homeopathic solution of MD

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

Has anybody got experience or information on homeopathic solution/treatment of MD?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I tried Inner-Ear Balance IEB9 by Bright Nutrition for several months but did not experience any relief from MD. 
  • Posted

The only thing that has really helped me with meniere's symptoms is upper cervical chiropractic care. Find one, get the care and get your head on straight, because right now it is not. Betahistine is also paramount!

• Posted

Did they do any xray or scan to make sure you have cervical alignment issues or they just started treatment straight away?
    • Posted

Absolutely full X-rays side to side and top down! WTch Dr Burcon on u tube and his studies in Menieres don’t worry you are miss alligned for sure! U had Ana auto accident at 22 and developed Meneiers at 60! Your head is not on straight!
  • Posted

While it is not Homeopathic, it is done with all natural supplements. There is evidence that oxidative stress plays a big role in MD. Protandim has been shown to greatly reduce that, it's made with tumeric, bacopa, ashwogandha, green tea and milk thistle. If you're interested I can send you a link to a video and a couple websites for some info.

• Posted

I would like to learn more about protandim. Can you share the video link with me and the websites you've found helpful? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.