Homeopathic Therapy for Menopause Symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everybody, what homeopathic products do you guys use for your symptons like hot flashes, mood swins? etc.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

There is loads but from what I can see sage leave for hot flushes , b6 or b multivitamins for mood , black cohosh or Angus castus for irregular bleeding, omega complex, Magnesium for mood. Some people say menopace & macafem & Flax seed oil for regulating hormones

It's trial an error and what suits you

• Posted

Meno pace works for me at the moment for the night sweats. And I take Co enzyme Q10 for the brain fog. B12 and B6 and iron for anaemia. Biotin for hair. Cider vinegar capsules for bloatedness. It's trial and error tovtreat your worst symptoms first.

• Posted

Flax seed oil, for hot flashes, Macca for everything,  St. John's wort for heart palps and anxiety and Vitamin D3 for mood. 

• Posted

I have tried them all over the years, and haven't found any to be of use. I am on a low dose HRT at present.  I have been taking HRT now for 22 years and have tried to come off several times, but the horrible symtoms return. I am a present taking one low dose tablet every other day to ween myself off them. I feel for anybody with symptoms who can't find something to help. Good Luck.

• Posted

Hrt didn't work on me, when I tried it, but the natural herbal stuff did. Which luckily my gynrcologist even suggestef I try them. Every body's different.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.