Homeopathy- can it be our answer to our peri symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just visited a local homepatic who was recommended by my acupuncturist and WOW is all I can say. Had a two hour appointment and was asked lots of questions to help build a picture of the help I needed. My main peri symptoms are health anxiety, digestive problems, piles,sinuses. 

I am at present using a very low dosage of Oestrogel and Utrogestan and even though still early days I would much prefer the more natural route but sometimes when our symptoms get so unbearable we reach out for things just to give us a better quality of life, rightly or wrongly.

I was given a remedy for my anxiety to take as and when needed and I was so amazed in how calming it was. I am now about to use Ignatia which covers a multitude of things. 

I will keep you updated on how I feel after taking them. The reviews I have read have nothing but good things to say!

Joy

x

As one of homeopathy’s polychrest remedies, Ignatia can be used to treat a wide variety of complaints. Therapeutically, it can be used for headaches, sore throat, nervousness, insomnia, heart palpitations, gas, indigestion, mood swings, menstrual irregularities, irritable bowel syndrome, painful hemorrhoids, or a dry, tickling cough, to name a few. Below are some further details on the more commonly seen Ignatia symptoms. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Snatchpiece

what is Ignatia and how did you get this because I have had nose bleeds in my left nostril due to dryness, and I was having a lot of racing heart rate, also I have a lot of digestion problems and hemorrhoids too Would it help me with how I feel please let me know thank you 

• Posted

Hi Susan,

Like you I would prefer the natural route but for me ended up on a low dosage of HRT but have always been looking for ways to do this more natural and this was when I looked into Homopathy as I have read good results in using this.  Ignatia was prescribed to me by my homeopathic and when i knew what she had given me I just looked up on google to see what it was good for. I believe there are over 300 remedies to suit all our personal needs.  My appointment lasted 2 hours and cost £60 which included the remedies aswell. I will have to take one in the morning and one at night and says that it make things a whole lot better for me.  

As I have my period at present I can't start the Ignatia until I finish so hopefully I am near finishing so will take Ignatia then and will be able to tell you how i honestly feel, but just wanted to share what I have looked into as perhaps an alternative to HRT.

From what I have read the first appointment last this long enabling the therapist to try and get to the route of all our problems. 

Its a good read and has made me feel that there is light at the end of my long tunnel.

The remedy given to me for my anxiety was amazing and so calming, I felt a warming in my tummy. You put on your tongue and it just dissolves. You just take when needed but if suffering badly it can be taken 3 times a day. Ignatia covers lots of ailments so I think it would help you. The reason why I was interested in trying it was you don't have to take Ignatia daily, the two doses is all you should need, and then go back 5 weeks later for follow up to see how got on. Good luck, you got nothing to loose by giving it a go but everything to gain, and a better quality of life. It even helps for insomnia and much much more. Joy x

• Posted

aw no this is such an old post but would love to know what the remedy was that you were given for anxiety?

• Posted

Hi there.  Yes, I do understand some times is just impossible to go all natural.  I guess everyone has to find theirs ways to cope.  But thanks for sharing, I always used FLORALS, and this Ignatia looks wonderful! Xx
    • Posted

Hi Bella,

what is florals and what does to help with?

To be honest I have just started with Oestrogel and Utrogestan a few weeks ago so I know that it is early days. I have tried four different types of HRT and so far they hadn't really helped with my peri anxiety so this is why I have always been looking for a better alternative but if my present HRT is good then I am prepared to continue with it but if it doesn't help I have told myself that I won't try any others and I this was why i looked into the Homopathy route.

It is so difficult to find what is the right way of doing this journey don't you think?

Good luck with yours. Joy xx

• Posted

Hello Snatchpiece.  Well, natural remedies - florals and homeopathy - are not as efficient as regular medicine use to be  :S, but they do not have side effects, too smile   Options usually are defined by the urge, some women have more aggressive symptoms than others, so what works for one might not work for another, you know...  BACH florals are natural infusions with flowers that have specific characteristics and may help to improve several problems, mainly the emotional ones, like anxiety, depression, dissatisfaction with career or life, etc.  They are not for phisycal issues like dizzyness of joint pain.  There are several flowers and one may work for you but they are very "personal" and one I use might not be for you. We are not allowed to post web eddresses here, I am sorry, you will have to research... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.