Homeopathy has worked wonders on me, after 15yrs of suffering with HS!

Posted , 27 users are following.

I am new to this forum. I hope at least one person benefits from what I have to say. I have something positive to share.

I am a 35 year old woman and have been dealing with HS since I was 15.

Homeopathy and lifestyle changes, have had an incredible impact on my HS. After 5 years of homeopathic treatment with a really gifted doctor, I am 90% healed. I do have occasional flairups, but they cause only minimal pain and discomfort. I don't need to take any pain meds, antibiotics or steriods. No more surgeries, incision & drainage for HS.

I have a history of pilonidal sinus surgeries as a child ( there were relapses), hormonal imbalances, surgeries for HS in axillas. Severe acne scars (hypertrophic) on shoulders and back. I also exhibited PCOS symptoms, with no visible cysts in the Ultrasound tests.

The first 3 yrs of Homeopathic treatment were not easy. All the suppression (that the antibiotics, steriods and surgeries had caused) was expressed, and the HS episodes were often unbearable. Pain, burning, discomfort, sleepless nights, fatigue, low mood....I felt like I was in hell, for a large part of those 3 yrs.

However, I stuck with homeopathy as I was seeing steady, positive changes in the way the HS sites were behaving (tendencies, patterns and processes involved in HS were changing), through the course of my treatment.

I turned from a total skeptic to a firm believer... Homeopathy worked for me.

Not just HS, but even a lot of the thick/lumpy acne scarring on my back & my pilonidal sinus surgical scar look much better now. My PCOS and hormonal imbalance is sorted too.

To anyone who is reading this-

The message I am trying to give out is that there is hope. Keep trying different approaches, preferably holistic ones. Could be homeopathy, could be something else. Keep trying, hoping, believing that things can get better.

I wish you well. I hope you find something that heals you... inside out. Sending out love and prayers.

To anyone who is

5 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you! 🤗

• Posted

Happy to help. May you be healed.

You have mentioned that when you are having an HS flare, you can get depressed and discouraged. Understandably so... ( Been there often)

I developed a bad lower back, with nerve root compression in 2014. Life hasn't been the same since. So it's not just recurrent pilonidal sinus surgeries, 15yrs of HS, PCOS, now this back issue as well. I enter such low phases often...

Somethings what help me- Mindfulness meditation, writing in my gratitude journal, mild exercises

Gardening, sitcoms,

spending time with loved ones, music etc etc.

I keep going back to the book 'The Power of Now' by Echkart Tolle. See his videos and those along those lines. Gives me a sense of peace in knowing, everything is temporary.

This too shall pass.. smile

Take care...

• Posted

Hi ChitraM. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. My daughter has suffered with this since she was 12. Mis -diagnosed for years. Tried all the antibiotics, steroids, expensive chinese herbs tonics. Missed many days of school. Currently in the hospital recovering from her first surgery after being turned away by two hospital's emergency rooms with excruciating pain because the boil wasn't ready to be popped yet. The third emergency room on the 4th day took her in for surgery. I'm determined to ensure this doesn't happen again by looking for natural preventative measures. I am in New York, can you please ask your doc. if there's a naturopath she knows in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut who might be familiar with this condition. You are welcome to private message me as i am not sure about the rules of the forum.

• Posted

Hi rose. Thanks for writing to me. It saddens me to read your story. I know first hand what it's like....both as a HS sufferer and a daughter. What saddens me the most about it is that this story is not an exception, more the norm.

I hope your daughter is recovering well. She will be in my prayers. Hope you are staying strong too.

Since your daughter has taken antibiotics, steroids etc. there is a high possibility of initial aggravation of the HS symptoms, with Homeopathy. Have you read the section about how things got really bad for me, before they got better? The greater the suppression, the higher the chances of initial aggravation.

Also, great will power/determination, discipline and patience are needed with Homeopathy.

Another thing, as per my understanding... I don't think naturopathy and Homeopathy are the same. Yes, both are holistic, but I believe Homeopathy works on different principles and only a few of the homeo remedies are used by naturopaths.

If after reading all of this you are still interested, get back to me.. Will check with my dr. Can stay in touch through private msgs for sure. Good luck!

• Posted

Hello Chitra... I have tried to send a few messages to you now, not sure if they are reaching you?? I can’t see once I hit send if you have them... is there anyway I can privately message you on email maybe?? Sorry for reaching out like this, but your principles and eagerness to heal your HS seem so similar to mine and I desperately need some advice. Many thanks. Carly 🙏🏼

• Posted

Hi Chitra,

Thanks for sharing gud information with all. It's really a gyd hope for me.

I am also vegetarian and would like to discuss with you regaridng the diet plan ,

Could you please share your facebook messanger details.

Thank you soo much Chitra

• Posted

Hi! First off, I am so ecstatic that you found the right remedy for you! As a homeopathic student, I am curious as to the remedy you used. I understand, each remedy is different despite presenting the same condition because it depends on the pattern of the disease not the actual disease. But if you are willing to share that information, I would be interested to know. Thank you!

• Posted

hi chitra, i am just diagnosed with Hs. can you please share from where have you started taking homeopathic medicines. doctor information. may be he can cure me too.

• Posted

Hello Chitra,

Thank you so much for being so helpful and showing hope. Struggling a lot with HS and recurring Pilonidal. Can you please check with your doctor if he can suggest somebody in London or near by?

Thank you so much and best regards,

• Posted

hi chitra.i am a patient of hs since 15 years in short i will say in pretty bad condition.i had tried all kind of treatments undergone several multiple surgies and all other things which a dermatologist can do even i was on biological medication but nothing worked.i want to ask you i am in canada can you ask your docotor to help me find some homeopathy doctor here.i live in ontario canada.

• Posted

Hi Chitra,

Could you please share what medicines you used? I have been recently diagnosed with HS. It's difficult to find Homeopathic doctors where I live. Do you have to use these medicines for life or it can be stopped after it has been healed? Are you still using them? Also how long does it take to see improvements? Do the lumps go away with these medicines? I am perhaps in stage 1 or 2 . Your help would be greatly appreciated.

• Posted

that last thing you said heal you inside and out. thank you for being strong and congratulations 90% i can relate to your story and thanks to you hope is what we all need. sleep less nights in hell but your story gives me hope. thank you i needed that tonight!! your a amazing person and my prayers are with you!

• Posted

Hi, Chitra

can you share contact details of your doctor please. i had found really good homeopathy doctor in india, but after moving overseas i am not able to find a good one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.