Hope all is ok

Posted , 9 users are following.

Its so quiet on here today. With all that is happening in the world right now i hope you are all ok. Just wanted to check in to be honest and see that you all are fine.

xxxxx

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Thank you Sharon for asking. I am doing very well;apart from a couple of blips TSM is working well for me. Still only about 2/ 1/2 months but I can say huge progress seen and feeling so much better.

Manchester bombing is so sad and really makes one stop and be thankful for what one has.

How are you getting on with your pursuit of help etc? Have you managed to stop drinking or at least cut down dramatically? Keep us updated....looking forward to your positive (and any dips) news. Xx

• Posted

Yes things are ok in a lot of ways... I have to admit that Manchester makes you realise that no matter how we are with problems in our lives we do have life. How those people must be feeling, there are no words for it. Yes i have had some blips but i am getting there. Its still hard being on my own, sorry for sounding like a broken record lol If im honest i would put the blips down to that....bottom line is that i want my family back and i need to be sober to have that.

Glad things are going well for you, you sound positive and thats a brilliant thing...well done girl! xx

• Posted

Ok this end in a very sombre Manchester.  What an awful world we are living in.  Thanks for asking and keep going x
    • Posted

I'm OK thanks. Cut my drinking by about

Half and hope to cut it again. Too hot

And manically busy at work. Manchester really shocked me it's one of my favourite cities and concert venues. So very sad x

• Posted

So so very sad .Such a dreadful thing.

Special thoughts to you all ❤❤

• Posted

Hi Sharon. Yes all Ok. Thanks for asking.

Just disgusted sick about what happened. Like everyone apart from crazy demented no hopes out there.

Been gardening, very therapeutic. I have planted some seedlings and even though it's only been 24 hours I can't wait to go outside and see if they have grown!!

Hope ur Ok.

Kelly

• Posted

Hows things going with the drinking if you dont mind me asking. You sound a lot more positive i have to say xxx Things with me could be better but they are also moving on which is a good thing in fairness. Hope the seeds go well xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.