Hope this helps.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Thinking about it. My family would support me if it was needed.

I have so many side effects from worse drugs. I do know that it effects short term memory so I would have to be sure.

Hope thi's helps.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

?? Sorry Pauline but unsure what you are trying to say
    • Posted

Ha ha. Sorry. It looks like half of my message was left off.

I'm not sure if this may be too.

I answered a question about(marujana) not sure how to spell.

My family said if I have to take it, medicinely they would support me. Some meds. Have left me with awful side effects. Thank you for excusing me friends.

• Posted

I want to try it as well but not legal here. I was taking nabilone but it wasnt helpful. They market it for anti nausea but one of the fibro sites said it was worth a try for fibro pain. It didnt help there but I was happy for the 3 months I was on it wink
  • Posted

Hello Pauline...is it you or another member interested in trying marijuana? It is illegal where I live as well; however we have clinics where you see a doctor and can receive a medical license. You then can order from their approved producers. I am going to give it a try. For pain control, they recommend using a product that is very very minimal in THC and much higher in CBD. You will not get the "high" like recreational use...CBD is not the psychoactive component in marijuana...THC is. They also recommended a product for sleep/pain control which has a little higher THC than the day use along with the high CBD. The doctor said they have had many success cases in patients with fibro. Not sure if this is helpful or not?

• Posted

Thank you Bev. Very helpful.

Lots of good info. Here. I will write down.

Yesterday I had such a good day and today, not so good. I am getting around so can't grumble.

It would help us all If we knew why the changes in some days.

Take care.

• Posted

Just an FYI medicinal marijuana isn't legal everywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.