Hopefully BV free!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Recently I've been making my own boric acid capsules and they've been working amazing. I use to use pH-D boric acid ones, but compared to the brand I'm using now they're trash for me. I put together 14 capsules and insert them at night with coconut oil. I'm only on day 7 but the symptoms were 98% gone on day 3. With BV I live in fear wondering if others can smell me, and I get really hot doing basic things. So I was very shook when I felt normal for the first time. Even went to the bathroom and absolutely no smell I thought I was tripping. I'm gonna finish the rest of my days and I'll let you guys know if it comes back or not.

Products are on amazon and inexpensive:

Sunmark boric acid 6oz $8.57 free ship

NOW empty capsules, 250 gel caps $5 free ship

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.