Hopefully changing from Evorel patches to gel

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies

I am going to try the gel supplying the estrogen instead of the patches. I've noticed other ladies here and on another forum have switched and said it gives better absorption. It's worth a try. I'll keep you all posted ??

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Michelle. good luck to you with that. do read the leaflet 1st about application. its important not to get it near genitals or breasts. i like to wear body lotion & perfume on my arms (my perfume is a big comfort to me!!) so i apply mine to my mid inner thighs at night. pump it on to the end of your fingertips & gently rub in until you dont have any globs of it left on your fingertips. i usually tuck my dress into my bra for 3 or 4mins, apply it & then make my hubbys packed lunch while its drying!!!(it doesnt take long to dry) with the kitchen blind closed of course!! lol. & thats it. at the same time i take my utrogestan capsules when cycled to do so on my calendar. I hope you get on better with it than the patches. let me know how you get on. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.