Hoping I have sorted my BV problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone, I've suffered with bv on and off for 2+ years. it's the smell that bothers me the most. It can really affect your confidence. I think I've been on all medications for bv and it always comes back. so I decided to do some research and I'm sorry if people have already done this but I thought I'd post just incase it helps someone. I read about acidophilus being good internally and orally. I also got vitamins d3 and c both of these I take orally. so I started taking the acidophilus one orally and one viginally. I have been doing this for over two weeks now and the smell is gone. I still have some discharge every now and again. I'm also trying to cut down on sugar 😩 as I've read this can affect your ph balance. I've ordered some ceylon cinnamon capsules as cinnamon helps with candida over growth. I hope this helps someone as I know that bv can be a nightmare 😊

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

and this is a regimen you have to keep up im assuming. i want to be back to normal man

• Posted

i bought acidophilus from trader joes, i tried inserting one of them, but it did not disssolve, maybe just a bit, how is that working for you??

• Posted

like does it dissolve completely for you?

• Edited

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. Just thought I'd update, I've carried on taking all the vitamins and have added moringa. I no sign of bv at all. And yes the capsule I inserted did dissolve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.