Hormone havoc

Posted , 5 users are following.

Why do some days I feel good and some days I feel nausea.  (Morning sickness)   Fluctuating hormones??   (I knew Jay and Marlene missed me) biggrin  I am back on the couch  frown

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

hi Dottie

yes lovely ... Its all the dam hormones 😕

nice doggie pic 😊

jay jay xx

• Posted

Hi Jay, I thought it would have gone since I hardly have any blood left....ohhhhh but this is the first month only....when you completely stop bleeding for a year then the hormones are gone finally? I could suffer for a long time then.  Oh that's encouraging.   

But my dog makes me happy biggrin biggrin

• Posted

Hi Dottie

when you get to meno ..

then other problems start 😩

jay jay xx

• Posted

Oooooh Dottie gone all posh hey ,like the pic I sure do .

Yes you've been missed,sorry your back on the sofa ,yes meno doing it ,I'm up creek today bad balance,ears high and feeling blocked ,so I'm sat with Britian road  Cycling. On ,in Wales today .

Then Cake Boss followed by Masterchef Australia .little I can do when can't walk without feeling Rocky .

You been up on Facebook Dottie ,I prefer  E Mail ,can send pics to family and friends ,but then each to there own . What else you been up to ? Have you tried ginger ,maybe you have  but that's good for nausea ,you did say pregnancy ,you never know .Ha Ha ,Twins you said ? Hope your husband don't read your mail ,he'd flake right out.Watch his giddy spells start then ,and won't be male menopause .xxxx

• Posted

Ohhhhh this is the pits ladies.  Maybe I am having quadruplets with the way I am eating. biggrin  my hubby has perimenopause I know it's a secret but he gets sunshine and playing golf today.  They suffer old age creeping up too symptoms.

My balance is the pits too and the hearing is the sh*** cheesygrin  Oh well.  I was feeling ok on weekend.  Finally doing spring cleaning cuz I missed Spring. Made a cake for my hubby's birthday.  Gonna start a jewelry, gift business with my daughter but now I have been cursed with the plague.  Instead of going into business I feel like going into a coffin! cheesygrin but we must wait til this storm is over. xxoo

• Posted

Yep, you are right smile  And sme ties, dizziness even before yu open your eyes? Same thing!

XX

• Posted

Ohhhhh yah dear the dizziness is awful..  sad  Think we should treat ourselves when this is all over.  I have been out shopping once for groceries since March and had to cut that short.  It's sad but could be worse!  We will press on! xxoo
    • Posted

Dotte, I know you ar eelin terrible, sorry, but, oh,boy, you made me laugh, LOL.

Thanks <3>

• Posted

Hi Dottie

wow is your dizzyneas that bad you dont go shopping  😥

i had dizzy spells in early peri and faints ... But i still went shopping .. 😊

i actually fainted in one shop in UK 60 miles from home, alone and had paramedics and police round me on the floor... 😳

my blood pressure dropped to 65 .... Faint ... On the floor again 

the dizzyness does pass Dottie.. It does it does ... 

jay jay xx

• Posted

Ohhh that's good dear...glad someone is laughing  biggrin

laughger is good healing.  xxoo

• Posted

Actually i feel great...it's my circumstances that are terrible. cheesygrin
    • Posted

If you feel great, even better. Now we can really laugh together lol
    • Posted

I have cut down on my shopping cheesygrin  It's cheaper if I stay home! biggrin

i have vertigo.  I was throwing up in the beginning.  The B vitamins helped.  The one is good for vertigo thanks to you.  My brilliant doctor was no help. rolleyes but we won't elaborate.  I was carrying my dog to take her outside and slipped my boots on too much and fell down the basement stairs last year, split my lip, broke some teeth, bruised my body and tore my thigh muscle which was too late to repair so it has wasted away.  Plus I got nf2 when I was 27 and 7 months pregnant.  So my balance isn't the best. Life throws dirt at you but you just gotta keep on shovelling it off.  xxoo

• Posted

Hey Jay that was a scary thing to happen dear.

You always seem to get these great looking professional guys at your service when you are laying down!  lol  Just kidding you know we love you!

redface

• Posted

Hi Dottie 

😀

Ha ha oh yeah 

Theres a fire station round the corner here spaniards look lovely in their fire gear, think if i feel faint in future i will walk around the corner ... Oooooo errrr Mrs 

Jay xx

• Posted

Morning!  cheesygrin  you are sooooo lucky.  It's worth it to faint cheesygrin
    • Posted

Hi Dottie

must be early morning in canada 😳

hope ypur okay today

jay xx

• Posted

Yuppers dear!  It's like 6:30.  Ready to have coffee and putz.  Best to have my B vitamins early so they kick in fast.  Have a good day!  xxoo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.