Hormones Fibrocystic Boobs,Sleepless Nights!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Am I the only one that gets worse boob,leg,muscle pain at night, I just cannot get comfortable do hormones play up worse at night!!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Astrid

remember you just had that hormone thing taken out of you.. a few weeks ago..

you will be balancing out again hormone wise ...  it will take time..

Jay xx

• Posted

Are you taking anything to help?

I get very bad muscle pain & I am taking Magnesium/D3 & Calsium. They work well together but the magnesium is good for the muscle pain.

When I get bad at night I use a tens machine which reall helps!

Good luck it will take a few weeks to get into the system!

• Posted

Hi Astrid my mom gets that at night and I get it at times where the leg pain just irritates you. It's called Restless Legs.  My mom recieved a prescription from her doc.  I get it at times too and it drives me bananas.  Of course it starts right before bed!   biggrin It's awful.
  • Posted

True enough Jay I think it was a month ago today I had it removed, I suppose I want it all to be back to normal NOW lol.

Whats a tens machine Barbara?

I am taking 6,000 IU of D3 daily already but only for the past week.

xx

• Posted

Its a little handheld device with 4 stickers which you place around or near the pain & its send little currents into the muscles, very safe to use, pregnant women use them during labour. You can buy them from the chemist. I bought mine from Lloyds chemist for £20, I wouldnt be without it!

• Posted

I am in the US but will have a look this weekend thank you ☺
  • Posted

Hi ladies!!!!I hear ya on joint pain...my knees sound and feel bad somedays when i bend down and my left calf just kills me at times...i had a breast augmentation a year ago and i wonder if peri and surgery are why some days my chest hurts so bad....some days just about everything hurts..gunna rain here and my body and head feels it...hope all get to feeling better!!!!Hugs 
    • Posted

Hi Laurie

i also had breast augmentation.. uplift etc as they were dragging on the ground ... ... and mine are okay.. never any pain, always cold though 😀

have a great weekend 

jay xx

• Posted

I love mine!!!Got mine a year ago this month on 27th..I know all about the cold thing....lol
  • Posted

I know I woke up this morning with a pulled muscle in my calf - it's not the first time that's happened either! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.