Horrendous Heartburn!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

I hope you all have been having a wonderful new year so far despite our symptoms.

Have any of you had a bad flare up of heartburn right before you're due for a period? Mine is due tomorrow and for the past two and half days I have had heartburn mixed with hunger and fatigue. Ugh, it's been rough.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes. I get it two days after my menses starts. Mostly it is the Advil I take. I also get heart palpitations. I stay hungry I can eat and eat. I crave sweets around the clock
  • Posted

Yes hun horrid heartburn mixd with nausea and awful metallic taste in my mouth.

I posted on another thread about this.

I havent had a period in two months and it just seems to be there more and more often.

I do find ginger capsules help some. 1 twice a day.

As you know its one symptom after another; ((

Hope it gets better soon but do try ginger. And would love to know did u try the mustard? X

• Posted

I ran out and got some today. I will try it next time the heartburn hits. Right now I'm dealing with a bit of anxiety that has hit me out of nowhere! Like you said, it's one symptom after another.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.