Horrible Anxiety with sleeping issues after 9 days of being off Prednisone.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I took Prednisone for 10 days (30 mg 5 mg each) for an ear infection.  Tapered 2 days early per Dr. recommendation (was going crazy!)  Now on the 10th off I have tinnitus and last night, I didn’t sleep at all!!!  Anyone have this after withdrawal?  Please help if you can.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had the same issues. The tinnitus I already had before but the going crazy, not sleeping and anxiety all happened to me. Then my hair started falling out! All I can tell you is it got better for me but it took several weeks before I really felt like myself again. All thus has happened twice to me I swear I am never taking that stuff again!
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying.  This will help me get through.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.