Horrible dreams that are worse if miss dose

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

Ever since I have been on these tablets I have had weird and horrible dreams nearly every night but I have noticed there a 100 times worse if I miss taking my dose. The dream are more vivid and a lot more freaky . Things are always relentless in them say sothing chases you then no matter what it will never give up and always be there in your face. As anyone else also noticed this or is it just me. I am on a 100aa da but have tuck it down to 75m a day as I have found there not helping me

sorry about the mistakes writing this from a tablet and the site doesn't seem to be tablet friendly

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sorry that should be a 150m aday and not a 100aa da
  • Posted

I don't get horrible dreams but I do get really vivid and 'crazy' dreams (sometimes featuring random celebrities)  if i miss a dose. I also get night sweats and i wake up feeling like i've been asleep for years

• Posted

You must never miss a dose, as that will makje you feel worse.  Your body will get confused if yiu do not take yiur medication regularly.  Try not to miss a dose. 

This site is not computer friendly either.  It is slow and usually turns my words to nonsense.  It reallky annoys me. 

• Posted

It'sbad that they would but you on ssomethingthat makes you feel so bad Iif you miss one. I don'tlook forwards to the day I try coming off them
    • Posted

So long as you take them every day you won't feel bad.  Don't think about coming off them until you feel better.
  • Posted

How long have you been taking the tablets for / how long since you changed the dose? I always get crazy crazy dreams when i reduce my dose or if i accidentally miss a dose. They're always about something that is bugging me subconsciously so i try and note what that is and then try and deal with it. The crazy dreams end once my body is used to the new dose/i realise i've missed a dose and take it.
    • Posted

I've been on them for about a year now I have the dreams most nights and seem to last all night plus I seem to wake up every 5 minutes all night to. I have noticed there a lot worse if I miss my dose. Am supposed to be on 2 75m a day but I've reduced them as there not helping us how bad they make you feel if u miss then
  • Posted

Hi

These tablets are seriously bad news. The relentless weird dreams I had whilst on 225mg a day for years, left me feeling not quite awake and dazed all day. I had vestibular migraine as well as terrible ear pinging. This has now heightened and become worse as a reaction to coming off the drug. Damned if you do, damned if you don't senario. I can only suggest trying an alternative treatment. It can only be a good thing to be off of it. Good luck.

• Posted

Wish it was easier than that as my Dr is not very helpful at all I went to him once and told him how bad I felt and feel like am going to snap or lose all together he just told me to go home to bed. The other thing I hate about these tablets it the sleeping sometimes I feel like am only a wake for about 3 hours a day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.