horrible headaches and unable to cool down episodes - in meno

Posted , 11 users are following.

today just awful headache all over dull sometimes throbbing that makes me feel so down, cant even bend down and exhausted, hot flushes and face so flushed cannot seem to cool down, actually makes you feel sick. this is worse lately when its hot and humid and high pollen, anyone esle like this feeling very alone..............thanks debi. ....

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

yes i want to burst out crying whole nody feels exhausted head hurts very hot humid feel like i cant breath plus stressed cause school just ended and had a kindergarten graduation and 8 rh grade grad ughh im allnover the place with emotion i feel crazy and have my period!

• Posted

hi debi - do you notice any kind of a acne like breakout or broken blood vessels on your face? Reason why i am asking is, its very common for women in peri/menopause to develop Rosacea. When i would get outbreaks, it always seemed to come with a bit of a headache & i suffered miserably with hot flushing/flashes - i now get more heat rushes in my back/neck area but when this curse first hit me, my face would go beat red & i would get a outbreak - keep a diary what you eat & see if certain foods trigger your "hot flash" For me, triggers are spicy food, alcohol, sugary foods, emotional stress & some hot foods -

• Posted

oh glad to hear someone else mention the broken blood vessels on face. I have always taken really good care of my skin and never wore foundation but I need to now or I have to spend the day explaining to everyone why my face is so red. But then you just sweat the makeup off and have to explain anyway....

• Posted

no my skins ok, but i suppose i do get facial heat rash when im so hot ad the fatigue is awful just comes out of nowhere.

• Posted

Yep.. that dull headache here!! It could be due to the air pressure because the last week the weather has been goofy--looks like rain but it doesn't. Now it's humid.. I think I really need to move cuz these headaches are bad!! Then had an extremely busy/stressful weekend which can bring it on with the weather. I'm on day 2 so I hope tomorrow I'm good to go.

• Posted

Debi,

I can't relate to the flushes, but I can to the headaches. I get what you described almost every day. I can also relate to feeling alone. I am having a good cry because I am so tired of experiencing one symptom after another. How much is one person supposed to take? Anyway, I hear you.

• Posted

Currently nursing a pre-menstrual migraine. I loathe summer...it is so stinking hot! You are not alone. xoxo

• Posted

yes I have those daily headaches, it's horrible. It feels like a numb dull pain, more like a tension headache. It also comes with ear pressure and weird head pressure like a heavy head feeling. I am so sick of all this, peri hellvis just too much to handle. I have two young kids, thank God they're in summer camp because withball my symptoms I certainly can't do anything fun with them, breaks my heart. I just had a good cry, I'm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.