Horrible nitemares

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi looking for advice again ....... been getting really disturbing nitemares has anyone else. And it's affecting my mood had been doing good getting bk too work but last 2 days my moods went rite downhill I'm avoiding people and I know it's not a good sign. I also don't know if I need my medicine adjusted I'm on 75mg twice a day but doctors say I can increase by another 75mg they have already gave me the extra should I just take it or see if this will pass. How long do I give it xxx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

When I was on this I didn't just have nightmares they where real as if I was really there the weird part was I knew I was a sleep but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't take control. I used to wake up feeling as if I have just been on a adventure or somthing and need to go back to sleep to get some rest from it. Sometimes they where great but most times they weren't but they always seemed worse if I missed my dose or was late taking then. I was so glad to finally get off them tablets but I do sometimes miss the good dreams like visiting another planet and sitting on a mountain looking up in to the night sky at the 2 moons and feeling like I was really there. Only advice I can give you is try not miss a dose or take it hours to late and if things don't get any easier maybe see if these are the right tablets for you

• Posted

Thanks for the reply yeah there quite scary sometimes and worry me I also try n wake from them if there bad but I can't seem too wake up 😪

• Posted

Hi I am now over a week ven free and I was grinding my teeth in my sleep and having weird dreams and sweats.. It is all normal what your experiencing it does pass.. And I find my self a tad paranoid about others at the mo like they are being off or judging me but it's the side effects I also feel a tad low at times but for me my brain is adjusting to not having ven.. And I just need yo think Positive I was also on 75.5 a day then 37.5 then tapered then off..

• Posted

I just hope it passes I'm so fed up it is helping with my depression but these nitemares n not sleeping good is taking it's toll in me xx

• Posted

Just keep telling yourself it will pass.. I came off ven and the withdrawals were awful but things do slowly but surly pass.. Good luck
    • Posted

Yes when I was coming off I had insomnia and weird dreams with sweats.. I know how you feel but just keep telling yourself they are dreams and you arec now in reality.. deep breath through your nose then exhale through your mouth touch your surroundings and feel that they are real and you are in the here and now..
  • Posted

One of the problems with the nightmares is they can really effect you the next day either by playing on your mind or effecting your moods. I found they really effected my depression and my me feel worse at times

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.