Horrible Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had 3 back Surgeries and I need another soon, but besides that about 25 Days Ago I was in a Gas Station and had a Seizure and fell and when I did I Hip My Left Hip. After about an hour I couldn’t bear any Wt so I went to a ER and X-rays were done and no fractures were seen (it was a small ER in a Town Of about 150) since then I have continued to have pain in My Hip, Groin, Left Leg, Left Buttock And Back Still And It continues to get worse. Even laying down it it excruciating!!  I fell Today because My Leg Gives Out And I Still can barely bear any Wt on it. Can anyone give Me any advice, i’ve Tried to get into the Dr but the Wait is Weeks and all I can do is sit and cry because it hurts so bad. Because of My back problems I have been in a lot of pain previously but it is NOTHING like this!!  Please help. Thank You!!

Courtney 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had a slip n fall on my right hip. Had mri of my lower back after my hip mri n found 2 herniated discs 2-3 &3-4 worst pain i have ever experenced for over 10 months. Groin pain coundnt stand  strait leaning to left and foward is how i had to walk.. could only be on my feet for 5-10 min max n had to sit with crushed ice to numb my lower back n relieve the pain. Back never hurt. Found an exercise routine on here from MarWin .. after 6 weeks of doing exercise routine the pain disappeared.. that was dec 30.  2 months ago n still no pain. I still do the exercise routine daily for fear of the sciatic pain returning. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.