Horrible sleeping disorder

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I'm having this really horrible problem, where i try to stay up late, but for some reason i literally fall asleep at 12 no matter what i do, and I always wake up at 4 am

And I'm getting a little bit of trouble, because my girlfriend likes to do sex texting and stuff, and i really enjoy doing that with her, but the problem is that she gets off work around 12:30, and lately i haven't been able to see her personally, so its the only kind of sexual interaction that we have, so i get really stressed thinking about that she is going to leave me or cheat on me, i mean, i trust her a lot and I know she wouldn't do it, but it is a feeling that is there and its getting things worse, because now, not only i am physically unable to stay awake past 12 (Even if i drink coffee, it makes my legs hyperactive but it doesn't make me less sleepy), but i wake up at 4 am, pretty sexually frustrated, and stressed for my girlfriend situation, and then i have trouble sleeping again. And during the day i also feel pretty stressed and frustrated. i really just don't know what to do anymore.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.