Hospital visit .

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Guys,

I had my hospital visit today for my AT, today 4 weeks past, they have taken my plaster off and then after 10 mins Doc came and read the notes and then looked at me right foot Achillies tendon, which was partially ruptuerd. He asked me to do move the foot up and down and then put pressure towards front while at the same time his hand was pushing my foot.

Good news is he advice me in next two weeks , i will be all normal and will walk without cruches, they have changed the plaster today and put a boot so i can walk with the help of the cructhes.

So all good in the end!!!!!cheesygrin

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That's great news! Glad to hear it! How does it feel to be walking again? 
    • Posted

Dont ask mate, felling great!!!!!

But not 100% as still on cructhes, but i am very happy, as my tendon is now intact and take and hold pressure.

• Posted

Excellent! Good that you have the confidence to put weight on it! Are you starting physio? 
    • Posted

I am bit surprised as DOc didnt advise anything about the physio!!
    • Posted

Hmmm perhaps you could give them a call to ask? Strange...
    • Posted

Mate,Honestly, NHS is not professional at all, i will call them today and ask them but i am positive they will give me a vagu answer!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.