hospitalizing in mental hospital -signs?

Posted , 2 users are following.

what can this be mean? can it be a ressult of that im going to be hospitalisatitated in mental hospital 18 april when im are going to talk about this reports with my psychiatrist? (i found the reports on my journal in my hospitals healthpage, where we as patients in norway can see consult reports and that stuff. i have also autism (highfunctional with no mental retardation)

results of one of my psykologic ill tests on februar this year (p-aid is a psyckologic illness test in Norway to find out if patients has any form of psykological disorer or illness like anxiety, ocd and psychosis) is pasted here:

Assessment: The mapping of symptoms of mental disorders using P-AID indicates that M (M is me)

Have high symptom pressure.

plagues are reported in most areas of P-AID. The difficulties like

Presented in memory and cognition is of lighter art. These may be assumed to originate from the other anxiety symptoms.

The symptoms of anxiety, stress and drowsiness. M is in a demanding life situation when she is in some conflict

With her mother, and is in the middle of a moving process. This can also be expected to affect her stress level and

Mental health.

Therefore, it will be important to monitor the development of symptoms when she has moved.

Diagnostic assessment will be discussed with supervisor.

There are a number of types of problem behavior identified in this survey. Several of these appear a

Relatively high severity and should be followed up further.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Monjanse, your post was quite difficult to understand but please know I and others are all here for you and always happy to help and support you. What is it you are asking? x
    • Posted

I wonder, is this report from psychiatrist in norway that i copyed and googketranslated to english, a sign of that i going to be hospitalizen in mental hospital, during my psychiatrist visit tomoriw?
    • Posted

Ah okay, thank you I understand now! I don't know how the mental health system worksin Norway but I doubt they'd hospitalise you. They will probably refer to to more appointments and support. The bit that says "Several of these appear a relatively high severity and should be followed up further" might mean they want to admit you to keep an eye on you, but whatever they decide it will be in your best interests. Try not to worry, good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.