Hot and palpitations!!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone get hot and have palpitations after eating??Sometimes it fewl like my hearts goin to pound out of chest!!Thank you ladies!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi laurie, yes...depending on what and how fast I eat.  I have GERD.  No spicy or greasy stuff for me anymore... I had spicy rice and woke up one morning sweats and heart palps.  
  • Posted

YES..but not necessarily after eating. I have them just whenever.. Went to see A Star is Born last night.. and for some reason when Lady Gaga sang .. during the very strong moments.. the palpitations were crazy !! I can't explain that at all... but it happened...

• Posted

Hi Laurie - Yes, I have excessive Flushing issues & when my flushing issues are really bad, I get heart palps.  It appears when I am over heated or I eat spicy food or with alcohol.  For some reason, I really get them in the early morning hours when I am sleeping and I was told that’s when your cortisol ramps up - for me, drinking cold water or putting a cold wash cloth around my neck & forehead seems to calm things or at least it makes me feel better. 

• Posted

I get the palpitations at night, sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing... other times too, but that's when they are the worst..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.