Hot and red face only at night

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello ive been experiencing this for a few weeks where my face will get really hot and red only for a little while at night. From like 8-10ish.

I kind of have rosacea, i thinkimage i haven't been diagnosed but i use a rosacea cream daily as my face is naturally a litte red in spots.

But ive asked around and the flushing isn't due to that, as it only lasts a littke while only a night. is there anything i can do it calm it as it is uncomfortable.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

this is my face 2 hours after, this is how my face normally looks with some redness. its not hot or flushed like it was before.

• Posted

Hi there, it certainly looks like rosacea doesn't it but you should see your doctor and get it diagnosed as there may be some prescription only medication can that clear it better than the cream you are using. In relation to the flushing, I have that too and it seems to be related to extremes of heat and cold - coming from outside into the warm, and also unfortunately often when I have a glass of wine! It might be worth keeping some sort of diary re food, activity etc for a while to see if you can identify a pattern to it. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.