Hot cold!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone get that warm feeling all over but hands are like ice and just feel bad???Been doin good with hrt but today is a bad day so far!!!Thanks for your input ladies!!!Hugs to all!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laurie, can't seem to regulate my body temp. Hands and feet usually cold unless it's summer. Thyroid been tested many times, everything ok. Nightsweats , then chills for me. I have not had then both hot and cold at the same time.

• Posted

Been going through the menopause for 12 years now, I too can feel really hot but my hands and feet are always cold, I feel the cold much more than what I used to do
    • Posted

Oh goodness 12 years I can't image I'm going on 8 years and want it to stop already.

• Posted

I’ve got used to it now Pamela haha the problem I have is deciding if aches, pains, moods etc... is menopause or not. My youngest left home over a year ago, I descended into a world of doom and gloom, crying for no reason, wondering what use I was now that the nest had emptied (emphasising here that I have always encouraged my children to leave home and make a life for themselves) then I realised that it had got to be a mixture of menopause and empty nest , nota good combination!! Now I am fine, but reading posts on here has been very helpful, it sort of makes me think that lots of niggles I’ve had over the years is probably down to menopause ie forgetfulness, anxiety over anything, the list goes on haha
  • Posted

Yes I have done this off and on alot like my internal thermostat doesn't know how to work right

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.