hot feeling in face?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi ladies,

have any of you had a feeling of your face being hot but is cool to the touch? I have recently started having this sensation and its driving me nuts! it starts at the ear and goes around to the face, but it's only on one side. thank you for any reassurance you can give me as I think I'm losing my mind!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes me tooo having hot feeling in face and upper body and then it become red and after 5 min it become cool and every thing normal again....this feeling come suddendly and soo intense that other people can notice my red face ...

Its kind of Hot Flash i guess

drink lots of water mam and add flax seeds in diet.

tk

• Posted

Hi sunaina1983

I am also feeling hot face for some time and after some time its normal.

Drinking water is good for health.

Thanks.

• Posted

hi susane, yes ive been getting this recently - my face and chest feel hot but my hands and feet are cold, i look in the mirror and it looks like ive been sitting in the sun for an hour! it not a flash for me though because it lasts hours, but i reckon it must be the hormones, im 42 and my last period lasted 2 days so im hoping im nearing the end x

• Posted

yes! my face does get red and it lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. and the rest of my body is cold so that I have to cover up. sometimes I will get a mild case of the chills with it. it just makes you feel bad all over. i am 51 and no period since dec. like you, i can only hope i am coming to the end of this nightmare. Have a great day and i hope you feel great! Happy Mother's Day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.