Hot feelings on head and face

Posted , 3 users are following.

As much as i hate the tingles, the hot feeling like warm water on my head and face has to be up there with the scariest feeling. Oh and the hot ear inside aswell. Whats that all about?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It all sounds like depression, although I do not understand the sensations you allude to.

Talk to your GP and I will help with your condition

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

Made an errorĀ 

Talk to your GP. He will help you and your condition.

BOB

• Posted

I have that too. Except I also have it around my neck, chest, and stomach area. It is the most bothersome symptom yet as I've been researching and couldn't find anything. I've asked my doc but all he says is that it's part of my anxiety. Some said it's a rare anxiety symptom. But mine would usually come up either after an anxiety episode or out of the blue and would cause me more anxiety. I would describe it as having eaten a very spicy food - kind of heat. Does your tongue get really dried too when this happen?

• Posted

Wow that's exactly how it feels. My tongue also burns and sometimes feels too big for my mouth if that makes sense. It's so weird. Even when I'm feeling chill it can just appear. I hate anxiety but it won't beat us x

• Posted

Yup i have that too. Do you think these really caused by our anxiety? Cuz I have had my anxiety quite under control but I still have these sensations. Anxiety can make life very confusing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.