Hot flashes, night sweats and more??!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi ladies. my hot flashes and night sweats are increasing. the longest i have gone missing a period is 2 months. i am 47. i am having some other symptoms including strange urethra/vaginal pains. can you please share any symptoms you noticed that came along with increasing hot flashes?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi , Same here I am 49 been going through the last 2yrs Hot Flashes off and on worst during my Period . was Having periods close together now they are far apart skipped Nov this yr and now May of this yr got my period yesterday 50 days from last . Been Hot flashing horrible and Insomnia been fun sore Breasts caught a cold . Menopause is not fun . struggling with loosing a few pounds . I have been eating more salads and and walk almost 2 miles a day with my Neighbor lol crazy . Been trying shakes I am home for the summer and work at the local school . Going to try to hit the gym more . I Take one a Day for meno and iron pill also take magnesium complex and Zinc it helps for sure with palps and sleep . so what you are going through is normal . My mom was 52 when she was completely done with her periods . so i am guessing will be close to that . My Dr said you seem to follow the women in your Tree . Your not alone it sucks but all you can do and take the best care of yourself ❤️

• Posted

Hi I'm 48, I seem to be having one long continuous hot flash! it's driving me insane! Along with all the other symptoms it would make a girl crazy!

• Posted

hi. thank you. I am so glad you said that about one continuous hot flash. I feel like my body temp has permanently changed. I used to always be cold natured and now I just feel warm all the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.