Hot flushes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Before this menepausal stuff I use to take tablets from the doctor to postpone my period whilst on holiday.i haven't had a period since November but because I have heard on here that they can suddenly reappear I took the tablets last week while I was on holiday.BLISS.no hot flushes.from having them 7 plus times a day to zero.i know they will come back once the tablets are out of my system but it feels so nice.i will enjoy it whilst it lasts x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Is it common to get it twice in one month
    • Posted

It's surprising that although we can read all about the menopause when we get the symptoms we still worry.thats why I like this forum.its nice to talk to other people who are going through the same as you or they been through it.keep smiling cos we know it will eventually be over x
  • Posted

so true thank god for internet social networking comes in handy, situps help tone the stomach muscles

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.