Hot flushes side effect

Posted , 3 users are following.

Did any of you guys experience hot flushes or warm skin during the side effect phase? it seems to happen mainly around my stomach area

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi sean yes had some of these. had brain zaps on citalopram but prozac was just like warm flushed feeling. quite nice if you can relax into it. felt like the brain was being hotwired to work again. coming up to week 14 and feeling quite good last few days. still get tired though so doing lot less. doesnt help having a 2 year old who is up through the night but optimistic. good luck

• Posted

yea i've been feeling a bit tired as well, especially in the morning it can be hard to get out of bed sometimes. Still, it beats the insomnia i was getting at the start

• Posted

Hi

i occasionally feel weired warm sensation on my legs but mine may be different from hot flushes???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.