Hot spots on body itchy and burning !!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies anyone get heat on their body or face , even on my ears !!! then im itchy , , im so stressed with all this so many symptoms , so draining !!! Hope your all coping as well as can be xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

have all of it just not the itching like body has bad sunburn and face and ears in a boiler raises my BP and im on meds

• Posted

Hi yes me as well on bp meds , it just comes on out of the blue , my ears are burning now !!!!!

• Edited

my dr told me a few weeks ago not much can be done about it have to deal with it to me i dont agree but we all suffer this horrible stage of life.i had a visual migraine last night still headache today its never ending crap day in day out.

• Posted

Hi , me as well with the headache today and ringing in ear , hot face and ears again , anxiety , so over all these bloody symptoms , crap all day every day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.