hot...swollen....teds

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi guys. Australia has just had its hottest grand final ( football) day in 30 years. Weve had 32 degrees cel.... My feet are puffy.... im hot. ... and teds are driving me mad. My whole leg feels puffy. Any tips. Im now laying down with an ice pack on my feet.Help. .. i hate heat

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had auto pumps in hospital 24 hours blood thinners injections in hospital then teds and blood thinning tabs , tabs 31 days teds 6 weeks

Denise

• Posted

Hi denise

Yes I had the pumps. ... then just teds for 6 weeks. ... no thinners

• Posted

Hi Denise

I think you got off lightly...didn't you have 20 hours of old Bing Crosby scratchy tape to listen to as well, like most of us did?

Mic

X

• Posted

Ha Omg no I was out of it completely

(Assume you mean in theatre )

Denise

• Posted

Ice is good for swelling and pain and the swelling WILL go down.  I had my surgery in August.  I live in South Carolina.  Even with air conditioning my feet felt hot all the time.  It may sound silly, but I put water in a spray bottle and would spritz my feet (as best I could without breaking 90 degree rule) with water periodically.  I trained a fan on them and that helped keep them cool.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.