How and where is everyone lately?? Really hope your all OK folks!!!?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Where and how is everyone??

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Pam 

Still here lol, how are you doing now ?? Is life working better for you? 

Hope every one eles  is getting through ok on this drug, big hug Pam and to every one 🤗x

• Posted

Hi Pam and Dawn. 🤗  I'm doing good. Still got some anxiety in the mornings and the occasional low day but that's not a problem. It's been a long road getting here but worth it now. I assume everyone has been keeping busy as we only check in every once in a while. How have you ladies been keeping? ????

• Posted

Hi Laurie 

Think Iv prob been same as you, I’m going through the menopause so it’s like I’m fighting that, but hoping end of next year I will be through it...

Do you say u have ups and down days?? I had this for first time last week, about 4 days of just low, not like I was befor I started this med, but not sure if that’s how it goes or because of the menopause my body seems to feel like I’m have PMT but I’m not as last period was March this year.... but ha ho, I’m feeling really good 99% of the time so can’t be bad lol... 

I’m glad I did increase this med to 60mg and stuck it out, through the bad times, as it as worked out for ME ... 

hope your ok, big hug to you 🤗x

• Posted

hi dawn, 

just struggling a bit and your post encourages me. 

I am wondering, when you increased your dose were the side effects as intense as when you first started, 

and also how long have you been on the 60mg?

Thanks in advance!!

Glad to hear that you are feeling really good most of the time smile 

• Posted

Hi Pam same here. I'm going through menopause. Hot flashes, night sweats. Ugh

All part of life though. I don't think anybody in this world does not suffer with down days.  We are just more sensitive to them. I keep busy and when I'm feeling low I do what I need to to get through it. It's scary sometimes as I'm afraid of going backwards with this illness. Flou has worked wonders for me again. Its just a slow medicine to get stabilized in our systems. I'm thankful for all of you being here for me and supporting me through a terribly difficult time in my life. 😘😘. 

• Posted

I’m on day 13 finally coming out the other side..... first week and a half was poor hell and I really did think I was loosing it. Anxiety is still bad as soon as I wake, million thoughts going through my head. 

Never thought this would happen to me, always been so outgoing and out spoken but looking forward to better and brighter days xxxxx

• Posted

Hi Lucy 

Well done for getting trough the worst days of being on this med... my first two weeks like you were hell on earth, didn’t think I could do it or carry on, but just over 4mth and on 60mg feeling great with the depression and anxiety, just menopause crap to put up with, I’m so glad I came on here in the first few days on this med, to be encouraged to keep going, think it was Laurie who supported me to keep going and that it’s a slow working med, so be thanks to her, as there’s nothing worse then feeling down, and unable to go on...

So do keep up with the good work, and keep moving forward, even when u may still get the odd day of feeling down, your doing really well.. big hug 🤗x

• Posted

We've all been here for each other. I am so thankful for everyone supporting me. It's an incredibly difficult road to recovery but it's sounds like we all are succeeding which makes me very happy. You have all touched my heart and life. I'm glad I was able to be of help. Love to you all. ?? 

• Posted

You to Laurie, it’s been the best site Iv found, and such wonderful ladies out there all to help each other with support, big hug to all 🤗xx

• Posted

Hi all, im week 9 now. Everything is normal . I dont seem to have bad days anymore.
  • Posted

Hi pam

Things are looking up for me too. I need to say the biggest thank you tp tou and Dawn you have both been so amazing. I am in week 5 now i still have low moments and anxious moments but things are improving xxx 

• Posted

Hi star!! I'm so glad your feeling better , so happy to have helped !!!! Its so vital to post positive ones as its gives hope to those folk , like me , who were suffering , but are now feeling much better!! Good on you darling xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi star 

Rrrr bless you, I’m over the moon that you stuck with it, and your coming out the other end now, I was thinking about you the other day, and hoping you were doing fine, so glad to here it..

Think we all have a few ups and down, as that’s life, and our body’s, as much as we want every day to be fantastic, it’s not always like that... keep up the good work, just sooooo glad you carried on with this drug, big hug to you..🤗x

• Posted

Thank you ao much Dawn i honestly wouldnt have carried on with it without the support of lovely kind people like you xxxx
    • Posted

Your welcome star, it’s so nice to here people come out the other end, wen ready to give up, if I can help just one person, then I’m happy to talk, this drug does make a difference when it starts to work... good luk, keep in touch on here as nice to here from you, big hug 🤗xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.