How Can Help Cancer Screening to Every-one

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Good Afternoon All..

Today we discuss about, What is use of  Cancer Screening?

Many cancer screening tests are in used to find the cancer in an early stage and to lower the chance of dying from the disease. Some Screening tests  have been shown to find cancer early. But, have not been shown to reduce the risk of dying from cancer. So, mostly cancer screenings are very helpful to every one.

Thank you..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I went for a routine screening in Aug 2015, aged 50. I had previously had 2 other routine screenings. This time cancer was found in the very early stages. I had surgery and radiotherapy and now take Tamoxifen. I think routine screening is a must and although not save all lives, I'm sure the ones in the early stages that are saved make it worth while and cost effect.

• Posted

Hi Good Evening..

Regular heart check-ups are also very important for our body to stay fit. It helps in finding out, what kind of heart problems you are having and what kind of treatment you needed to get recover quickly. With regular cardiovascular screenings, it get easy to detect risk factors in the early stages.

• Posted

Yes, you are right. Regular health checkups, Screening tests can help doctors find cancer at an earlier stage. My friend is also suffering from the same disease. But, he finds the cancer in an early stage with the help of regular health checkup.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.