Shortness of breath

Heart palpitations

Not being able to be still and calm

Nausea

Muscle tension

Dizziness

Burning skin on right leaf and right forearm

Tinnitus

Most of this symptoms are physical and i'm really scared whole time. This is happening to me for more then 1 year now and i dont know what to do. I'm taking some medics but i dont think they help me at all. I dont trust my doctors because I did not do MRI, i did only blood tests, ECG (10+times) and i also was to  visit neurologist who told me that im healty from his point of view. Im feeling this symtoms most time of the day (every day) and that is why it is scarring me. One sypmtom go away - another symptom come... Tinnitus is the one that is bothering me on quiet rooms and before i go to sleep. im hearing some high frequency buzzing.

Does someone else experiancing everyday symtomps as i do? Dizzines, tinnitus, fear, shortnes of breath hearth palpulations, nausea, muscle tension (i mentioned all above on start of post). Please help me... What should i do? How this can be possible? 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like anxiety to me. Usual symptoms everyone feels when they have anxiety. Have you tried talking to your doctor about anxiety?
    • Posted

Yes I did, and im taking some medics which should calm me down (symtomps i mean). Drug is called Alventa 75mg. Taking it every day from today.
  • Posted

Well, I don't have all of your symptoms but I do, or atleast and pretty sure I have anxiety. And I have symptoms such as increases heart rate, shortness of breath, fear in general, and muscle spasms, and a pain in my chest sometimes. And they do happen basically every day. Can't remember a day they haven't happened. So anyway, I am pretty sure the symptoms you have given are anxiety symptoms, everyone experiences it differently. And the fact that you are worried that you may have some other medical problem could in and of it self be a symptom of anxiety. I am not a doctor, but from what your doctors have told you I would say that you do have anxiety. Now I would recommend going to you gp and talking to them about anxiety directly so that they can give you either meds or a point you to a tharapsits that could help as well. You are not alone, alot of people go through this, you will be alright.

Again I am not a doctor I am just saying what I am seeing.

• Posted

Sheldon and Eduardo are correct. Every single thing you listed is reported every day of every week, etc. here on this forum.  These are classic symptoms, Alex.  Relax, it can be handled. If you need proof, take an hour or two to read through other discussions on anxiety in this forum. You will learn a lot,

Go to your doctor, and take a list of your symptoms, and ask specifically about anxiety disorder, Honey. if he dismisses the idea, I am so sure it is anxiety that I will tell you to go to another doctor. More and more doctors are recognizing anxiety...but not all, even though in the US alone there are at least 20,000,000 people dealing with anxiety. I hope this helps, Honey.

Be sure to let us know what the doctor says and if he prescribes any meds. If he or she does, please take the meds. They will calm you enough to look for ways you can help yourself get your life back. For that you are in the right place for understanding, people who are or have been right where you are now, caring and support.

You are going to be alright, even if your mind and body are trying to convince you that you are not....that is also a classic anxiety symptom.

Sending you a big hug, Alex.confused

• Posted

Aleks . . . . it's anxiety. No medical instrument can detect it. I agree with what everyone has told you. Talk to your doctor about anxiety.

?I have a good majority of your symptoms and yes, they can be overwhelming.

?We are here for you!! Keep posting. Keep expressing yourself. You are in my thoughts aleks. You are not alone.

?Sending you postive vibes.

• Posted

Thank you so much! I was talkning to doctor, i recently started visiting Cognitive behavioral therapist (CBT) and we will see if there is any progress soon.
  • Posted

If everything is all clear then YES most definitely this are all "classic" signs of anxiety I'm afraid and there are many more, but I found once I knew the symptoms were caused by the anxiety I found I coped a lot better anxiety is an illness and very unkind to our bodies, if you scroll through the posts on here your will find every one will have some or all of theses symptoms which in a way is reassuring and you are not going mad. this is an excellent forum I joined in March or April and I have found it so supportive and helpful and its from people who are all going through the same thing, its actually kept my sanity lol just to know you are not alone 

• Posted

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry you're going through all this. It's so difficult to believe that what you have is anxiety.

Unfortunately, you HAVE got it, which is why you're getting all these symptoms.

Therapy and medication help this problem. Do go back to your doctor, ask for medication to calm you down and get a referral to a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist.

Hugs xxxxxx

• Posted

Im going to do MRI scan in 5 days, i will get back to you with results! Thanks for support and wise words!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.