How can I get my energy back?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i started mirt about a week ago and it's driving me nuts because I have no energy, barely enough to walk up the stairs to my flat without my legs 'buckling'. I'm a runner but I just feel like jelly (only way I can describe it) and I desperately want an energy boost, any suggestions? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My advice - get off it before you're left totally disabled like myself!
    • Posted

Sounds horrific Sarah - what happened? I've been on it 4 weeks at a low dose and it gives me the craziest dreams and leaves me feeling shattered during the day.
    • Posted

Oh the dreams are bizarre! I've kept a dream diary since being on it and it just makes me laugh they're that nuts! 
  • Posted

I found I was exhaused for the first few weeks and then graduallly returned to normal. I work out every day as well as having a physical job caring for horses. I feel fine and have plenty of energy now. I've been on them 3 years. Though recently, I have not been sleeping well again.
    • Posted

That's good to hear that you've got the energy back, hopefully it's just short term for me too. I'm already finding that I'm not sleeping again, only seemed to work for the first 2 nights sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.